Thursday, October 8, 2015

Spiritual practice: Recognizing yourself in another, considering the other a mirror


This is probably the most politically incorrect post I have ever written... I could not find a picture to illustrate it on the whole world wide web.

Why is it politically incorrect? Because the current Dark Side suggestion is that you are perfect the way you are, and your job is to forgive yourself any faults, if you even have any, and keep looking to the outside where other people are worse than you.... Dark Side suggestions are designed to keep you miserable and powerless till you die... ((I teach you to be powerful, not to fancy yourself powerful, while you are lying to yourself. It was very clear in yesterday"s talk to me session... watch the replay))

But the picture and quote I found is true, even if no one understands it. Oh well...

The other day I watched this British comedian mock Robert Pattinson"s acting. I don"t know the actor he was talking about, but I recognized myself having, somewhat the same relationship with some gurus that, in my view, don"t deserve the adulation and the millions of dollars they make, while I "should".

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment