Monday, October 12, 2015

Who are you? How do you define yourself?


I just read an article on the Monday Morning Memo and I cringed. It hit me what bs is being propagated as wisdom.

As you have seen, if you have been with me for more than a week, you would know that I knock the idea of beliefs being important to your success in life. And after reading Roy Williams article, I am also going to start to knock the idea that the why is what"s important.
What am I talking about? What is the why, and why should it matter to you?
Here is what is being taught in the entrepreneur field today: If your why is big enough, you"ll do what you need to do, to succeed. ((Entrepreneurs, strictly speaking, are problem solvers for others. But you need to be a problem solver in your own life... don"t you? Health, money, family... full of problems to solve. Big and small... So what applies to entrepreneurs also applies to you. So keep reading...))

"They" encourage you to design your business, your communications from your why. Why are you doing what you are doing? What do you want to get out of it? Money? Fame? Love? Power?

Who gives a flying f...ck? Other than you, of course?

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment