Wednesday, October 28, 2015

What does your email address tell about you?


I just sent out a bunch of emails to people that I wasn"t sure wanted to get my emails.I wanted the ones that didn"t, to unsubscribe. Why? Because I don"t like to anger people... and people anger really easily...

The people on this list asked to learn from me. Learn to connect to Source, learn to slip out of the mind, really important stuff.

Many unsubscribed. My hunch: many of them didn"t even open my email.

I removed the ones that unsubscribed, one by one... Time consuming, but it was worth it.

I gleaned an insight that I want to share with you:

90% of those that unsubscribed had an email address that betrayed their affiliation, their self-image, or their aspirations.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment