Sunday, October 11, 2015

what does spirituality have to do with the quality of your life? Part 1


My method of growing myself, my method of growing what can be known for humans, is running conquering-new-territories campaigns into the unknown. ((I am using military language here, given that I have been reading Genghis Khan stuff for months...))

It is about leading scouting and conquering military campaigns into the unknown and unknowable, and I do it on my Sunday morning calls... the one I have been having for 8 years now. Every Sunday.

Some calls are huge campaigns, today"s was like that, and most calls are maintenance, cleaning up, clarifying... All needed for a coherent view.

In today"s call, the conversation was about the question: what does spirituality have to do with the quality of your life??

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment