Friday, October 30, 2015

No concerns... the technology to become free from concerns


It"s 2 pm, and by this time, on a normal day, I have written three articles. But until about 10 minutes ago, I had nothing to say today.

Was I worried? Was I concerned?

I wasn"t. How come?

When you observe yourself, you can see that you are concerned with one thing or another all the time.

You should be this or that. You have to this, you need to that... and you definitely should whatever.

I have severed that connection between myself and "obligations" or concerns years ago when I finally got for myself the Unconditional Love Activator, and "not concerned" was born, a drastic change from who I used to be, always in a knot about stuff that should be.

Now, there is an aspect of this concern, and that is what I really want to write about, and how to set yourself free, able to roam the wide world, instead of being locked into a narrow ditch pattern of life.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment