Friday, October 16, 2015

Vibration is like fitness: if what you are doing is not painful, it will not raise your vibration


Everybody is looking for the easy, take a pill type of solution to life"s issues: fitness, relationships, money, raising your vibration.

One of my students has been coming back to the same article, over and over again, several times a day, because to him it seems like an instant, pop a pill type of solution to raising your vibration.

The truth is that pop a pill type of solutions either don"t work, or work counter to your intention.
Fitness is the easiest to see because it is visible... the others: it isn"t quite obvious
If you take a pill... you"ll not get fit. If it works and you lose weight, it probably caused damage, just ask me. I won"t say it publicly, but I did that and it has caused probably irreparable damage... I am still working to repair it.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment