Wednesday, October 28, 2015

High vibration - low vibration: what does it really signify? What does it really mean?


I woke up late today. I could recall my dream. It was nightmarish, but it was a guidance dream. A first in a long long time.

I was in a mental hospital, in Hungary, talking to my psychiatrist; young,innocent, pregnant, terrified.

I was explaining that we all have a dark side, as long as the light source is outside of ourselves. She said: even a sheet of paper has a dark side? It was a thin paper, and yet it had a dark side.

No matter how thinly you slice the paper, it will still have a dark side and a light side.

That was the dream... the rest of the guidance happened while I was sitting in the cold room on the edge of my bed... the only way to have no dark side is to be the Light.

Which means...

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment