Saturday, October 17, 2015

You are out of step with yourself. You are split. You are schizophrenic.


On today"s Talk-to-me call I had an insight: I saw something I had never seen:

You are out of step with yourself.

The you that interfaces with the world is either ahead of or behind the you that you really are. The you that tries to look good, keep up with the appearances is always trying to fix the you that you really are.

No acceptance, no tolerance, no music, no harmony, no peace.

Let me set this straight: the you that you really are doesn"t need to change. That is who you are. On the other hand the you that you show to the world is off... mistaken, messed up...

So, simply put, the messed up one is trying to fix the one who is OK.

No wonder you are so desperate to find some peace.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#stressless

No comments:

Post a Comment