Friday, October 9, 2015

One size does not fit all... or How do you know what spiritual practices to cultivate to get the most results?


Some people want me to give them answers, give them a spiritual practice for growth, to raise their vibration, without allowing me to know anything much about them.

I am an empath, but that doesn"t mean I know your date of birth, or I know your education, your job, your aspirations, your ethnicity...

These are important, because one size doesn"t fit all.

The reason you get more from me than from buying a course, because I give you answers that are a perfect fit to who you are.

But of course the "egalitarian" culture of today... that we are all the same, needing the same food, the same way to exercise, the same thoughts, if you believe it, will mess with your mind.

We may have the same rights... but we are not the same.

We each have the right to demand respect, to ourselves, to our culture, to our beliefs. We have the right to receive respect... but it is not up to rights to actually get them.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#SoulCorrection, #SpiritualPractice

No comments:

Post a Comment