Saturday, October 24, 2015

I have been working on starting to lead courses again.


I"ve taken a break, recharged my batteries, and I am ready...

The first step I needed to do is to look at the courses I have already lead, to get a sense that in fact I CAN lead effective courses...

I listened into a whole lot of the recorded sessions. I learned that I have fun leading (I laugh a lot), that the material is amazing, and that the students love participating.

I have decided on doing the second phase activators course... this time with the new energies that eliminate the need for you to be connected while I download the activators... A good 20 minutes each hour was spent on making sure you are connected when I last lead that course.

That is a lot of time, wasted... thank god for the new technology, right?

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Energies

No comments:

Post a Comment