Friday, October 2, 2015

The cycles of energy: the will to live and its cycle... the ups and downs of life


As I have said in other articles before, we have several cycles going on in our lives.

What I didn"t say about the cycles is this: earliest incidents of disappointment, pain, abuse, loss create them. The length of the cycle is fixed, and it is correlated to the age when the incident happened.

OK, after this preamble, I"d like to share a cycle I haven"t spoken about: the cycle in which I lose the will to live. I lose enjoyment. It"s not fun.

I am probably at the deepest point of the cycle right now. And until a few minutes ago, life was showing up and an is... All life held, success, money, love, relationships showed up as: this is how it is, there is nothing you can do about it.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment