Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Can your sight be helpful if you don"t look?


The willingness to look is a behavior, it"s an attitude, and therefore cannot be activated.

If you act without looking, or if you act from what is stored in your mind, then the activator of the capacity to see the consequences of your actions won"t make any difference.

There is a prerequisite to seeing: and that is looking.

And most of you do not have the habit to look...

One of the arrogant behaviors is to not look. I do it, you do it.

Is that a stupid behavior? Yeah, it is. And stupid as the stupid does... that is why I am stupid, and you are stupid too.

Whenever I remember that I am stupid, it is a reminder to look... and then the capacity of seeing the consequences of my action kicks in... and voila, I make a smart decision from what I see.

So you see, stupid is not a capacity or the lack of it, stupid is behavior.
CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment