Tuesday, November 3, 2015

DNA activation: Human DNA is like a Christmas tree: it has lots of light on, and even more lights off.


Human DNA is like a Christmas tree: it has lots of light on, and even more lights off.

A light on is a human capacity that is active. A light off is a human capacity that is not active.

Evolution of the species is an inside job. It happens on the DNA level: some capacities turn on.

But how do these capacities turn on, and why isn"t everybody the same on the level of DNA?

A DNA capacity turns on when it"s needed. Comfort, peace, smooth living don"t turn on new capacities.

You don"t need them. You could use them, but you don"t need them.

When I came to America, I spent all my money... it wasn"t much anyway. Eventually I made a habit of asking myself every time I wanted to buy something: do you want it or do you need it?

It was hard to tell. I wanted most things and therefore I felt I needed them.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#DNAactivation

No comments:

Post a Comment