Friday, November 20, 2015

Is responsibility a capacity? A case study


Message to my friend: please don"t be offended. This was too good a story, too educational, to pass by. I didn"t mean to offend you, or invalidate your effort.

Is responsibility a capacity? If it isn"t, it should be... but it isn"t.

Responsibility, the behavior, has lots of other capacities that need to be lit up for it to work.

I am observing an unfolding dramatic story: a storm in a teacup.

I don"t have a car. I have a woman, who has become a friend eventually, drive me on Tuesdays to do my errands, chiropractor, grocery shopping.

She has family in California, and will spend Thanksgiving with them. Next Tuesday she won"t be around.

I need to find another way to get fresh cream for my tea...

She decides that she can help.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#ActivatingAbilities, #CaseStudies

No comments:

Post a Comment