Saturday, November 7, 2015

Really want to raise your vibration? Let"s look at your actions, not your words...


If I hear you right, what you want is attitudes and behaviors that produce result. Money, happiness, power, peace, fulfillment... love... What you need is capacities... Read on...

This week I have worked on people who have sent me a long list of teachers, coaches, products they ave bought and perused, and yet, their vibration was below the tolerable level, and when I checked them for missing capacities, they had a ton... Like the guy in the previous article... 80 missing capacities.

By the way, I have six missing capacities myself... so even above 900 vibration you have some capacities missing.

Some capacities are linchpin capacities: meaning that unless you activate that one capacity, all the other capacities are useless... can"t work. The linchpin holds together a dysfunctional construct... keeping you unsuccessful, unhappy, ineffective. I have students like that.

It is quite stunning to look at people I know, that I have been working with sometimes for years now, and suddenly see freedom open up.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment