Saturday, November 14, 2015

Notes from today"s DNA capacity activation webinar... and more. Lots of insights to share


Every time I do something new, I hate it and learn something new.

We had the webinar where I activated self-trust and humility for people who were on the call... subscribers to my mailing list only.

They were also students and customers... no surprises here.

There have been a few surprises, that I"d like to share:


one needs trust in others to allow me to "do them" on a public call...

depending on the level of trust, a person can get a capacity activated even if it is not directed specifically at them

people with the least amount of trust are the most fickle: they try anything and then get all messed up: full of attachments from their escapades.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment