Saturday, November 28, 2015

Crying: what is it doing for you?


When crying/sobbing has no content, when you don"t know why you are crying, then something deep is clearing out.

When you know why you are crying, then some past gets confirmed and your ego will try and repeat it for you.

I watched a mini-series yesterday. It ended with a big surprise. It shook me.

But the sobbing came today. I don"t know why I cried. I don"t know if I was crying for the person in the movie, for you, for myself... I don"t know.

I have had nothing similar in my life... But I felt the regret, the shame, the guilt, the despair, the hopelessness, and the resolution... and these are universal for any misdeed.

When you hope to get through completing your past without thoughtless sobbing, you are being guided by Ego. Ego want you to pretend that you are doing what you need to do to get back to nothing... the only place from where you can build anything that lasts.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#ActivatingAbilities, #ExpandingHumanBeing, #Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment