Monday, November 9, 2015

DNA activation free webinars - a learning experience even before I did one...


Opening up the DNA activation webinar to all subscribers has turned out to be a dangerous idea. There have been three people registered who had one of those infectious/jumping attachments.

The first I found I removed from the webinar because she already knew she had the infectious attachment. The other two, I just removed their infectious attachment so they can participate.

You see, in order to activate a DNA capacity I need to connect to you, and imagine I"d discover a jumping attachment during the webinar...

Drama drama drama... we had one incident like that a few years ago... I don"t want that to ever happen again.

So, if you are planning on coming to the webinar, I"ll check every person, before the webinar for attachments, and I send an email if I find anything...

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#DNAactivation

No comments:

Post a Comment