Friday, November 20, 2015

Can you feel energy? I mean you, personally... Different energies?


When I put the word "energy" into the search box on google, most listings are about electricity, and the rest are about woo woo sites.

People still don"t understand energy. Why? Because our receptors for energy are not differentiated enough, and not connected to the conscious mind enough for us to have more words... and without words there is no understanding. ((Some people, example are the crime lab in Criminal Minds, have machines to connect between energy and our senses... spectrometer (an apparatus used for recording and measuring spectra, especially as a method of analysis.) where spectra/spectrum means: a band of colors, as seen in a rainbow, produced by separation of the components of light by their different degrees of refraction according to wavelength. Here, energy is translated to what the human mind can perceive and demonstrate: colors of light... But everything is spectrum, i.e. energy, measurable, and precise))

I have always been weather sensitive. You know those insufferable people that know what weather is coming, where the wind is coming from, the pressure and the magnetism, and don"t stop talking about it.

I didn"t talk about it, but that"s it. The rest has always been true to me. I"ve felt it, I"ve known it. Insufferable for myself... lol.

And I paid attention, so I wasn"t merely an "I am suffering" type of insufferable, suffering from the bad feelings that others could not believe I was feeling.

If I can feel it, you can feel it, but you have no distinctions, the building blocks of perceived reality, and I do.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment