Sunday, November 15, 2015

One of the things I love about The Sight capacity is that it can take the game over at any point.


Of course if the game can"t be saved, then the game can"t be saved.

But even if I, with my physical eyes, and my "brilliant intellect" can"t see that the game can be saved, taken to winning, be turned around, be saved... if it can be, consciousness will see it.

I am very grateful that consciousness is not judgmental, consciousness doesn"t badger me when I mess games up. Games, like my health, games like my diet, games like my marketing, games like my income, games like my relationships.

To the limited perspective of the human mind, I take those games, often, to dead end-looking places, where I surely don"t think the game can be saved, turned around, and become a winning game again.

I am originally very emotional, very jumpy, very willing to burn bridges, very keen on keeping things neat, and note of those behaviors are good for any of the games a person can play... they all lead to disasters... unless you can turn them over to consciousness, and watch the wrinkles smooth out, watch the bridges can be rebuilt, watch as out of mess and chaos flowers can be had.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#ActivatingAbilities

No comments:

Post a Comment