Saturday, November 28, 2015

Want to become a nice person? Here is a clue that you aren"t



Every soul correction is about correcting the desire to receive (Light) for the self alone.
If you were born, you have a soul correction.

There is no jumping into "desire for the sake of sharing", which selfless, charitable, do gooders try to do.

Being charitable, giving, do-gooding, selfless is NOT desire for the sake of sharing, it is just more "desire to receive for the self alone."

Bummer, eh?

As I am sitting here pondering one of my favorite students" Reclaim share where she is proudly telling me that her husband walked in during the webinar, evidently hungry, she could courageously ignore him and not be interrupted.

My, my...

You may not hear anything: I hear "nasty piece of work", or simply: "desire to receive for the self alone."

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#ActivatingAbilities, #SoulCorrection, #SpiritualLaws

No comments:

Post a Comment