Monday, November 16, 2015

You never know where any step takes you... The Sight does...


When you have The Sight activated, like a lot of my students and clients, you can ask and you are, in the minimum, shown or given a signal for yes or no... proceed or not to proceed.

You don"t know why you got yes, and you don"t know why you got no... you can ask, but it is really important to trust what you are given.

This is exactly what happened yesterday.

There are all kinds of money making investment schemes, and I don"t participate in them, as a rule.

Yesterday I followed a link in an email I got, and it wasn"t clear that what it was promoting was one of these, or I would have just left... but it was shrouded in mystery.

I used The Sight to penetrate the mystery...

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#ActivatingAbilities, #SpiritualPracticeToRaiseYourVibration

No comments:

Post a Comment